Your Ad Here

Monday, October 06, 2008

An Awesome Morning!
















Today I got up at 4, and as usual could not make a delay hitting snooze of my alarm clock. Okay! Finally I got up somewhere between 6:30 and 7o'clock. I think that you are aware about what's the style with which I start my morning. For the information of others, who are not aware about this; I adore my bed for pretty good time even after I am wide awake. Well! That should be with most of us. Isn't it?
At 7 I had a 'quick' breakfast'. Yup! That was pretty quick. And headed for my the same all time boring (and also exciting, but not for me) study room. I feel so bore there, that generally I feel like sleeping. Yeah! This habit is in my blood.
Well! At around 8 it started growing dark, and what it could be because of? It was a beautiful site guys! I ran off with my camera to the terrace. And how it looked like, you are seeing it now.
I was so damn stunned to see this, that I almost forgot that Dad had called me for some work.
After a few minutes wind almost started howling. And you know! That is the time when everybody loves to be on their terraces.
You can see what an all sort of textures nature can produce. And I felt like a fool roaming around with a camera in such a beautiful weather. Some of the children in my neighborhood are very fond of my camera and they always keep on asking me to click their pics.
Well! That was all about that beautiful sight. But what came afterward, that mean just a few minutes ago was very troubling.
The wind was high, still it could not carry all those black-blacky clouds and it started pouring heavy. My study table is kept near a window in my damn study room. Many a times that is not kept there, but this is for sure that my books are always kept near the window.
And today, just by chance, I had left the windows open.
Outside in the veranda I kept on enjoying the rain and on the other side the same sweet rain kept on wetting my books. You can guess about what happened afterward. Yeah! As usual I got all those scoldings.
Hey! Yesterday I got to chat with Ashish. Many of my older buddies must not be aware about him. He is right now at Thapar University, Patiala. And it was quite surprising to know that he has opted for civil engineering. I got some scraps from Manendra too but we couldn't have a full fledged chat. He is crazy! He told that he was right then in Mumbai. What the fish is he doing over there man?! I asked him about this but the answer was nothing. Manendra! I hope you would answer this question soon.
Also I got contact with Sumit Sinha. He is always in hurry. And just as all times, we couldn't chat.
Well! That was all about yesterday.
Today is Saptami i.e. seventh day of Durga Pooja. I had thought to go for seeing all the Durga Pooja ceremonies today. But after this rain I don't think that it would be wise enough to get out of home, and swim across the whole city. Also, the preparation must have got a setback due to this rain.
Well! Wish you all a very Happy Durga Pooja. Hope you enjoy this season and may mother Durga shower all her grace over you! Jai Mata Di!

2 comments: