Your Ad Here

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Check it!.......... Like That!


This was a boring day. I don' t know how, but it is a truth that I have slept around 4 hours in the noon. याह! अब तो सिर्फ़ बेरोजगारी ही छाई है.
Well! now a days I have joined some online classes. These are really as much interactive as a real classroom. See the technology marvels! Yeh! It is another issue that the 'Free' classes are highly irregular. I don't mind that!

Hey! This is my latest photograph. I shot it today morning. You see it was very cloudy today. It getting colder day by day. It's not of long past that we were very much annoyed with the hot days. But last three days were comparatively colder.
You see that white stocking sort of thing in my left leg. That it is the bloody thing which doctors gave me for the prevention of further Thrombosis. What the 'F'! I don't look better than a crippled fellow in this. Yup! That is an another issue that how I felt when I couldn't stand on my own feet, can you imagine this. Those were the most hellish of the days. Oh god! Please forgive me for I am calling names to my healers even after such a tragic turn in my life.
It is definite that I am not enjoying my days right now. There is a big wagon of pressure engulfing me from all sides. Anyways I'm fighting hard for my better future. Wish you a future better than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment